Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We're closing on Friday!

Jon called me with good news today. He received a call from the title company and the people who made the offer on our old house want to close on Friday. We're meeting with the woman from the title company on Friday over lunch. She is running the paperwork between us and the buyers so we never will meet the buyers face to face. Jon is scrambling to get the lawn mower in the garage out and replaced by Friday because a lawn mower was part of the deal. I'm trying to not be too excited until I sign on the bottom line and we're officially closed. I'll be putting a bottle of wine in the frig on Friday morning so we can celebrate that night if everything goes off as currently planned.

I faltered a little on the diet front today. I had a piece of cake this afternoon as my afternoon snack. It looked good and it was good. I opted not to make breadsticks with dinner tonight and I did not eat my snack that I brought with me so I did not spend too many points. I also walked today and I must say bringing a change of clothing to walk in and changing back into my work clothes is much better than feeling sticky all afternoon. I even brought deodorant so I can make sure I don't smell bad after my walk!

I'd better sign off for now and get back to work. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home