Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jon is home!

My husband Jon is home and I'm very happy. While in New York, he found this wine I like by Sokol Blosser called Evolution. He bought a case of it and carried 3 bottles home on the plane while he sent the rest of it with his Dad for us to pick up in a week.

Jon was running errands including getting his hair done after his plane landed. I have a staff meeting to attend and then I'll pick up Jonnie, stop at Shell and fill up my car with gas, and finally head home. With Jon cooking, I'm sure Jonnie will get a better dinner that Froot Loops, Goldfish crackers, or Yogos fruit snacks!

I'd better sign off and get ready for the meeting. Have a great night!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Hey, what's wrong with Froot Loops, Goldfish, and Yogos?!? :) YUM and YAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home