Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Evening update.

I planned not to be in here typing on the blog tonight but Jonnie wanted to watch movies. We did spend some time together when we got home tonight. I made catapillers for dinner using chicken pieces, green pepper, carrots, tomato, cheese cubes, and cucumbers. Jonnie seemed to like it. He finished off the cantaloupe tonight so I finally made up for the junky meals I gave him the past two nights.

After his bath, Jonnie wanted to watch Chicken Little. That ended and now he's watching Shark Tale. I cannot stand that movie so I came in the office. I don't know what it is but that movie just drives me crazy.

I'll have to see what the weather decides to do tonight and tomorrow. We're supposed to get strong storms tonight and we're supposed to have heavy rain during the day tomorrow. If it's pouring, that shoots the trip to the zoo.

Believe it or not, I don't have anything else to say right now. I'll post this and find some more on-line resources on hemochromatosis. Please take a couple of minutes and click on the Google items on the right hand side of the page. Your clicks will help me earn money to cover Jon's medical expenses not covered by our insurance. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home