Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Morning update for Wednesday, June 19th

Good Morning!

While Jonnie watched "Piglet's Big Movie" about 5 times last night, I took a little time to work on the blog. I changed the template several times and I think I'm finally happy with the one I have now. I also signed up for Google AdSense so you will notice the the Google Ads on the Blog. I receive money for clicks on these ads but the agreement is that I cannot click on these ads myself as the blog owner and AdSense account holder. This is another one of my pitiful attempts to earn extra money so if you don't mind giving a few clicks, I would appreciate it. The extra money will help to cover the additional expenses we'll be incurring for Jon's hemochromatosis treatments whether it's medication, office visit co-pays, or fees for the pleblotomies or blood lettings.

I think my son is going to kill me before Jon gets home! I'm used to being in bed by 10 PM and I didn't get to sleep until 11:30 PM last night. I managed to get Jonnie from the family room to his bed but not without whapping his head into the banister on the second set of stairs. Luckily, he pretty much stayed asleep.

Jon and I probably find this more exciting than anyone else but Jonnie used the potty when he got to school this morning! Normally, he will not use the potty when one of us asks him to but he'll use the potty during the day with the teachers. I was completely thrilled when I asked him to use the potty this morning and he actually did it. I wanted to start jumping up and down! I did express my glee by calling Jon on his cell while I was driving to work to let him know. He seemed happy.

Jon arrived safe and sound in Rochester last night but about 2 hours late. His flight out of LaGuardia was delayed. He had to sit in the plane on the runway for a couple of hours and he said it was hotter than "you know where". The flight finally got in at 10 PM last night.

I need to get back to work. A co-worker and I are going to a seminar over on OSU's main campus later today so I have time out of the office this afternoon. This is the last class I need to finally complete the STEP supervisor's excellence program that I started over two years ago.

Have a great day! Long live coffee; I'm going to need more later today.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

I think you can't overdo the praise for the potty-training thing! Woo-hoo!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home