Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thanks to my friend Sarah, I have added an email feature to the blog so that you can request to receive emails whenever the blog is updated. She also gave me the tip that I should be doing new posts intead of comments. I realized that I needed to find my dashboard on blogspot in order to do that! How pathetic!

Jon called about an hour ago and he was at the airport waiting for his flight to leave Columbus. When he stopped in earlier we were teasing him about needing to have the blood drained from his system before he could get through security because of all the iron in his system. The good news is that he didn't have to get rid of any blood at all; he only had to take off his belt and his cell phones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home