Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Update

TGIF! I am looking forward to being able to sleep in a little bit tomorrow morning. I fell asleep in my recliner last night while Jonnie laid on the couch watching Shrek II for the 2nd time. I woke up and saw he fell asleep so I took him to bed and then went to bed.

Jonnie was in a good mood this morning when I got him to school. He wanted to play with the toy tools. He was hammering away on the work bench when I left.

Jon called me and we talked for a few minutes this morning before his class started. Even though he went to bed early last night, he is still very tired today. It sounds weird to say that I could hear his tiredness in his voice but I could. He had left a message with the doctor to call him on his cell so that he could get more information on the tests results from the blood drawn earlier this week.

There isn't much else to report right now. I just thought I'd take a few minutes of my lunch break to update the blog. I am not sure if I'll get online to do another post this evening or not. If I'm feeling up to it, I'd like to engage Jonnie in building some puzzles or reading books instead of eating cheese balls and fruit loops in front of the big screen.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home