Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rough morning.

It was a a rough morning this morning. After the 2nd night of not getting to bed until 11:30, I was really dragging when my alarm went off this morning. The atmosphere was not the only thing that was foggy this morning! I dressed Jonnie for school and he was still half asleep. We had to put gas in the car before I dropped him off for school. Jonnie seemed excited to be at the gas station; I'm glad someone was because at $2.99 a gallon, I wasn't! We didn't have to wait for the school to open and Jonnie was really upset. I had to yank him out of the car and carry him in. I set him down on the floor in his room and he clung to my legs. I dragged him around trying to empty his cup in the sink. The teacher and I tried to interest him in playing with his friends but he didn't want any of that. The teacher wanted a hug and picked him up so I could go and Jonnie started wailing. Whew. By the grace of God, I still managed to get to work by 7:30 so I could cover the time need to run to the bank for Jon. I think it too longer for me to park my car at Starbucks and walk to the building than it took me at the bank. I have a nice and strong double-shot iced espresso to last me a couple of hours. It was really strong when I first got it so I added a pack of Splenda and some ice to it when I got back to the office.

I found out from a co-worker this morning that Plain City is under a boil alert until Friday. This is after Jonnie and I were drinking water last night after the water came back up. The water was clear and there wasn't anything floating in it so I think we're okay. Apparently crews building the 42-bypass broke the water main and it flooded the bank and McDonalds. The water couldn't be contained so the Village had to shut the water off. I think it only affected us for about an hour and at the time, we just drank bottled water.

If you look at the right hand side of the page, you'll see some more "Google" items. If you click on the ads and if you perform a search from the blog, I earn a little money. Again, the money earned from this blog will go toward Jon's hemochromatosis treatments. I have to have $100 in my account before I can get a check so please, click away!

I should get back to work. I'm trying to work on a report so I can finish it and move to another project. I have so many other things I'd rather be doing right now other than this! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home