Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good Morning

It's Saturday morning. We were actually in bed around 10:30 PM last night. Jonnie fell fast asleep watching TV. He's still asleep currently. I was up a little after 7 because Midnight and Tiger were both up on the bed and they started fighting. Tiger came back later and started licking me to make sure I got up. I weighed in for Weight Watchers and I lost 3.1 pounds. This isn't really big news; I simply dropped back to the weight I was 2 weeks ago. The Weight Watchers site also yelled at me for losing weight too fast because it's unhealthy. I know that and I really haven't lost anything in 2 weeks so leave me alone! I did treat myself to 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast this morning. It was the first meal I cooked on the stove since last week.

The weather is still questionable for today. I woke up during the night to use the bathroom and it was pouring down rain. We had light rain when I got up and I think it's stopped for now. We're supposed to have rain and thunderstorms until late this afternoon. I might delay our zoo visit until tomorrow if we survive mass.

I have not talked to my husband yet this morning so no new updates on how he's feeling. I talked to him after 7 last night and he had not eaten any dinner yet because he was tired and hadn't made himself anything.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home