Friday, August 11, 2006

SOLD!

Jon and I signed the paperwork at 12 noon today and our house is SOLD. The woman from the title agency was going from our meeting to the closing with all of the checks, signed papers, as well as the keys & garage door openers for the other house.

I should be happier than I am but the day has not been going so well. We had a network maintenance go wrong early this morning and one of my co-workers has been chewing my butt out all day about it although I had nothing to do with the work that was done. Regardless, I need to rework our entire contact infrastructure because of her by the end of next week. On top of all that, I have to go to a pool party tomorrow night and I have to take work home with me because I have 4 bids that I have to read over the weekend because we have to have a decision made on the RFP sometime next week.

Anyhow, the good news is that the house is SOLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home