Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome Joe & Bill to the family!



We have a couple of new family members who will likely only be with us temporarily. Jonnie and I were outside this afternoon and we used his bug cage to get Bill the Grasshopper and Joe the Caterpillar. Joe's photo did not come out really well because of the white screen on the bug cage. He's a black & yellow stripe caterpillar that I got off a plant with orange flowers in my front flower bed. Jonnie found Bill hanging out on one of my cedar planters on our front stoop. He thought it was a cricket. We saw a ton of crickets earlier today when Jonnie and I finished my stone edging along my wooded flower bed.

Jonnie chose the names for our new family so I cannot take any credit for that. Bill already told us that he doesn't like NASCAR driver Tony Stewart so I like him already!

Jonnie, Bill, and Joe are watching "Little Audrey". I think I'll go join them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home