Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Feb 2nd Daybook

For your reading pleasure!

Kitchen: A little dirty from cooking wings & cheese sticks for Jon to eat while watching the Super Bowl after he got home from the wake.

Nose Inserted: I have Adoration tonight and I always take "Sola Scriptura" with me. I'll read my "Daily Bible" before going to bed. Who knows what documents work will bring!

On the Menu: A bacon, egg & cheese Lean pocket, 1/2 ounce blanched slivered almonds, and coffee with milk for breakfast. Lunch is a ham sandwich with 2% Swiss & Dijon with 3 ounces of light yogurt and an apple. Afternoon snack is a granola bar. Dinner will be beef teriyaki with noodles. I'll see if I eat my evening snack or not after Adoration.

Prayers: For the Nolan Family who will bury Bob today. For Brittany who is discouraged. For Paula who is not feeling well.

Ears: I am hearing our giant printer and the furnace. Will likely hear whining and possibly snoring as we get in the car to get everyone to their destinations of school and work.

Rest of the Week: No PSR on Wednesday so that means I can cook a meal and we can actually chew & digest our food! Jon has a meeting so he'll have to head out around 7 but Jonnie and I get to stay home. We'll probably be watching the Boomerang channel. Jenkies and Zoiks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home