Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christms Present

Since I know nothing about air compressors and almost 80 pounds is way over my medical lifting restrictions, we went out on Saturday to get my husband his big Christmas present, a 26 gallon air compressor. I have been told now that he has this, he will fill my tires with air anytime, day or night!

In this photo, our son Jon III decided he would help my husband get this big boy toy put together.



My husband will shoot me when he finds out I've posted this on Blogger and Facebook but I really like our Christmas tree. I think it's pretty. He's embarrassed because it's only 7 feet tall. Our tree last year was 15 feet tall. I think this tree is greener and has shed less than any of our other trees!



I want to wish everyone reading my blog a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home