Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updates

It's been a very long time since I last wrote.

The past week was not too bad. We took the rental car back so we're a one car family until mid-November. We saw the doctor and I'm having another round of MRIs on the 1st to look closer at my internal organs. The doctor thinks perhaps there is something going on with my spleen.

There was the post church directory picture horror, although the "extras" turned out great so we ended up buying some this year. Extra attention is being paid to using the appropriate creams and potions to tame the mop on my head and to help send wrinkles and bad skin packing!

We had a fun Saturday night with a group of guys coming over for a football party. The Knights did not get any new members but we still had a good time. Everyone seemed to enjoy our homemade foccacia pizza, beer bread, and chili rounded out by cheese, pretzels, and chip. Of course, there was beer with plenty of recycling to go out this week.

Sunday brought church and Jon's monster sandwiches with bacon, tomato, cheese, egg, and mayo. Don't tell the nutritionist about that! Later there was NASCAR with party leftovers.

Monday meant going back to work. I also signed up and was accepted for a lifestyle intervention study by a researcher at OSU. The hope is that the 12 week study with various tests might help find a cause for my pain plus the $350 I get at the end also helps!

Today, I need to finish getting ready for work. I am going to lunch with a group of ladies as we say good bye to a great friend and co-worker. Her last day is Friday. The partner organization we share a building with is letting three people go and the are done as of this Friday.

I bid everyone so long as I run off to pile on some make up before dressing the boy and getting on the "life flashing before my eyes express" which is another way of saying that my husband is driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home