Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Six Quirks

My friend Sarah tagged me to post my six quirks.

1. I'm obsessed with recycling to the point where I recycle the cardboard rolls from toilet paper.

2. I brew green tea in a coffee pot. What can I say? I needed to use the coffee pot for something since I drink very little coffee now and I love having brewed green tea when I come down on a work day at 5:15 AM.

3. I give my cats ice in their water just like the water I drink for myself.

4. I take vacation days from work so I can have time to myself to rest/sleep while my son is at school.

5. Similar to Sarah, I cherish bathroom breaks on busy days at work. It's not uncommon for me to sit for a few minutes rubbing my temples or taking a very brief snooze.

6. I feel guilty taking a lunch break at work so I only take a lunch break about every 6 months for an off-site meal. Otherwise, you'll find me at my desk with a frozen entree or bowl of soup working on my Mac.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM , Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

I do #1 too!!! And my dad does #2. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home