Friday, January 12, 2007

Very Brief Updates

Just some really quick updates before I head out to the OSU Med Center to pick up my hubby.

Jon's hernia surgery went well. The doctor called me around 3 PM to say that he was out of surgery and in recovery. I was enroute to get Jonnie from school at the time. I have a sitter coming here at 6 so I can go back to the hospital and bring my hubby home, hopefully!

My Dad was released from the nursing home and is thrilled to be back home. He couldn't stop talking about how great the cheeseburger and fries were that Mom made for dinner. He also took a little nap in his recliner. He was in very good spirits.

The doctor's cart I ordered for Jonnie came in. I put it together so that the doctor can care for his patient when I get Jon home. Unfortunately, the doctor has all of his tools strewn through the house already so I'm not sure how well prepared the doctor will be!

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. A shout goes out to my dear friend Sarah for a speedy recovery from her broken arm!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Hey, thanks. Glad to hear it's all working out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home