Thursday, December 14, 2006

Crazy Week!

Oh my goodness, it has been a crazy week!

We finally got our tree decorated on Sunday night. It looks really nice. I really like the plastic icicles that I bought last year after Christmas even though I only used one of two boxes. I like how they sparkle! Compared to previous years, we barely have anything on the tree. We have a new angel this year for the top and it looks really nice. We have nativity scenes both under the tree and on the table in our front room. I'd bought a small one on clearance at Kroger after Christmas last year but we decided it was too small for under the tree.

At work, we have been doing an email migration and it's been a nightmere. The server keeps crashing and most of this is all due to poor planning on the part of the person responsible for the migration. There are things that need to be done for my department but the person responsible for them put a deaf ear to me weeks ago and only listened this week when my boss approached him.

I've been eating like crazy this week which probably will not be good when I weigh in on Saturday. I've got a gut feeling (no pun intended) that the extra stress from this migration has caused my extra eating. I've eaten because I've actually been starving to the point where I felt lightheaded. I'm a bit jealous because my husband has lost weight and he hasn't been trying! The side benefit to my trying to eat salads for dinner has been that he's been eating salads for dinner. I've offered to make other things for him but he says the salad is fine. He might eat some bread or have a snack later but he's still lost weight. *grumbles*

Well, I can see in my GroupWise window that I have email piling up in my Mailbox so I'd better go. Take care and have a great rest of the week!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home