Friday, December 01, 2006

Life through a child's eyes

As adults, we get so busy that we don't stop to see what is around us.

I think one of the best things for me is when I am able to stop and see life through my son's eyes. On the drive home from school today, he was very excited about his small stuffed elephant that he got today for going poop in the potty. The elephant is called "Dumbo" because they've been watching the movie at school. As we cross the bridge in Dublin, Jonnie says "there are sharks in there" and that the trees at the tree lot we pass are too small.

Many times, what my son says makes no sense but I think that is what fun about it. I am jealous of his creativity!

I'm being hailed to refill apple juice and maybe my beer that I put in the frig earlier is now chilled. Have a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home