Saturday, November 18, 2006

A little time to kill

As odd as it might sound based on how busy my life tends to be, I find myself sitting here with time to kill! It's 12:55 AM and I'm at work. We started our big server move project with everyone meeting here at 9:45 PM to review the action plan. I made a pot of coffee and I seem to be the only one drinking it so I brought the lonely carafe into my office so it's no longer lonely. I meant to grab the library book I started reading last week so I could read during downtime but the book is sitting at home. We had to log out of email a half hour ago and out of our ticketing system over an hour and a half ago. I can't even work on my monthly reports since I need to use the ticketing system to look at each ticket.

Jonnie has been a bit of a bear (or is that terror?) this week. He doesn't want to go to bed and then he doesn't want to get up and get dressed in the morning. It's taken Jon and I both to hold him down and dress him the past 2 days. Sometimes he'll run in and use the potty perfectly yet he'll either pee his pants or pee in front of the toilet through his pants. I have so much laundry piled up at this point that you cannot even tell that I washed a load on Wednesday!

Jon's starting to recover from his cold/cough issues. Earlier this week he starting coughing around 1:30 AM and he was coughing so hard that he was shaking the bed. Tiger and I both woke up and ended up going down and sleeping across my recliner. Jon cannot see a surgeon until December so we have no idea when his operation might be until that time.

I've officially been on the Medifast program for one week as of today. I weigh-in tomorrow so I hope for good results! It's been a lot easier than I thought. Yesterday was challenging with all of the donuts and pizza in the office as sort of a "tailgate" thing. Today has been a bit weird because I'm up when I am normally sleeping so I did have to nibble a chunk off a bar to help with some hunger pangs I was having. I will space the bar throughout the morning while I'm at the office so I should be able to go home and go to bed and worry about eating my mid-morning oatmeal later.

It's time for me to start pestering people for updates so I'd better sign off. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home