Saturday, November 11, 2006

Weekend updates

This is a three-day weekend for Jon and I but I don't think it involves too much R&R.

Yesterday we saw Jon's doctor and the next step is to meet with a surgeon to schedule surgery in January. The cats went to the vet and then we stopped by the library so I could pick up a book I'd requested. As time permitted between I did laundry. We went to lunch at Jason's in Dublin which was quite tasty although my burger probably had more calories alone than I am allowed to have in my current phase of the Medifast program.

After lunch, we went to Lowe's and we are seriously considering buying an outdoor Christmas decoration for the yard. Normally, we're lucky if we put out a wreath but this year we found an inflatible #48 car with Santa driving and elves as the pit crew. We didn't buy it yesterday but we did get stockings to decorate our offices. I got Dale Jr and Jon got Jimmie Johnson. We went over to Tuttle Mall so I could get my free panty from Victoria's secret. Why I went through 20 minutes of hell for a $7 panty is beyond me. I can buy underwear in 5 packs at Sam's for $10! We ended our errands at Kroger. Jon did some basement clean up while I picked up Jonnie's mess. Of course, Jonnie has since created his mess all over again so it looks like I've done nothing.

Today is the first day of the Medifast program. I've had 4 out of 5 Medifast meals today. For diet food, they aren't bad. Dinner is the one meal per day that is normal grocery store food at this point on the program. My calorie range for the first phase is 950 to 1050. I have today planned out at 983. I've been concious of drinking more water and other calorie free beverages like plain tea and plain coffee. I could not live without the online food diary to calculate everything for me.

I'd better go. Jonnie is requesting more Goldfish in his bowl.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home