Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Inspiration and Motivation

I wanted to let all of you know that my blog is under review by Pay Per Post. If approved, I can accept opportunities to post items on my blog and receive money for it. It seems pretty simple so I thought I'd give it a try. Let's hope that my blog gets approved! I plan to save up the money I make to help pay for car repairs so I don't have to ask my parents for money all of the time.

As I've posted before, I'm on the Medifast diet program and I have 18 more pounds to lose to reach my initial goal of 125. I happened to get a Victoria's Secret holiday catalog in the mail last night and I decided to use some of the pictures as motivation and inspiration to help me reach my goal. I know that sounds gross but I only have one picture posted in my closet that is a woman in underwear. The remainder are all women wearing jeans, cords, or dress clothes. These slender, beautiful women remind me of what my husband as well as husbands every where are looking for in their wives. The idea is that seeing these pictures will help me keep focused as I work toward my goal.

The other night at Adoration, I placed a prayer in the book not only for our financial concerns put for strength during my weight loss journey. That sounds hokey, I know, but I wanted GOD to know that I value his help and that I need him. I've been taking some surveys in my spare time to help earn some money and I hope to be approved by Pay Per Post. Neither of these should take as much time as previous endeavors that I tried to make money. Ideally, my husband could help me but we keep our finances separate so I have no control over what he does which is why he's always buying electronics and firearms.

I should get back to my day job. Have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home