Monday, December 04, 2006

Burning Questions.

I'm at home today; it's the first sick day I've taken for myself since early October. I slept like a log on the couch from 4:30 AM to 8 AM and then I went up to bed and slept another two hours and only got up an hour ago! I feel much better.

In the time I was awake this morning between sleeping sessions, I had some questions come to mind. These questions are probably ridiculous and certainly not of profound thought and wisdom like you find on Sarah's Blog. Here they go!

In the movie Cars, how does Ramone paint himself? At one point in the movie you see inside his shop when he's painting McQueen and he's operating the spray gun. Ramone has several different stylish paint jobs in the movie but how does he do it?

In the same movie, why doesn't Mater go to Ramone's shop for a paint job instead of driving around all rusty? Granted, I think it would take away from his role in the movie if Mater were painted but if everyone else has a spiffy paint job and Ramone has time enough to paint himself over and over again, why couldn't Mater get a new paint job and some pinstripes?

In the movie Garfield: Tale of Two Kitties, there is a scene where Garfield and the animals are in the royal kitchen making an enormous pan of lasagna. The pan is at floor level the entire time they are making it and they roll it on a cart to the low oven and a goat uses his head to put it off the cart into the oven. Minutes later, the animals are sitting around the table with the lasagna in the middle. How did they get it on the table???

In WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment for those unfamiliar), why did Eugene turn his back on Hacksaw Jim Duggan? I caught a short bit of a match last Monday night with Eugene and Hacksaw fighting each other. Why Eugene, why??? I suppose I could go online and find out why or wait until Christmas and have my dad-in-law give me the scoop.

Why, with our home theater system do I have to hit the VCR button to control the TV? My husband feels he's made progress. I guess setting things up so I can barely figure out how to turn on the TV in our family room is progress.

Okay, so those are my burning questions of the day. Again, I don't know why I thought of them, but I did.

I am going to go eat my lunch and maybe I'll start sorting out Christmas presents since the guys aren't around. Have a great day and feel free to post any insight you have on my questions!

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM , Blogger Sarah Reinhard said...

Too funny - and thanks for the kind words about my blog.

It's funny you posted this - I've been working on a list of ridiculous rhetorical questions this week, and so, inspired by you, have finally posted them. :)

We just saw Cars for the first time over Thanksgiving weekend, and you're right with those questions...now I'm going to be bugging myself with them and wondering...wondering...wondering...

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Susan said...

I have similar questions when watching these movies; my kids love them but I am analyzing them the whole time!
enjoying your blog...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home