Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chilly Tuesday.

It's chilly here at the office today. They've been working on the HVAC system and they emailed last week that anyone working over the weekend should be prepared for cold. They're a bit off schedule. I was out yesterday but I guess it was cold yesterday, too. I'm glad I wore a sweater although I'm still chilly.

My blog was rejected, unfortunately, for the second time at Pay per Post. I cannot figure out what they don't like about it because I think I meet all of the criteria. I might try again in another week or two to see what happens.

Our Advent candles are on their way from California. It might have them by Sunday at this rate! I am hoping that we will work on the tree this weekend. I have a 9 foot tree in our living room that is bare. I've watered it a few times but that's it. I need Jon's help to dig stuff out of the crawl space. We have one way into the crawl space and dear hubby leaves nails, blades, and saws across the entrance. That would feel really good going into my leg as I climb up and into the crawl space.

I wrapped all of our Christmas gifts yesterday. I'm still trying to find out if our family is doing the ornament exchange at Christmas or not. I bought a package of ornaments just for that reason!

I think my Medifast beef stew has sat long enough that it's hydrated now and ready to eat. Our hot water tap was down earlier today because someone broke the lever off so I made my Medifast oatmeal in the microwave and had an explosion. It was gross.

Have a great day and stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home