Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We "Raised Cane" at Lunch!

Okay, so the diet has been completely out the window recently because I've been sick and it's holiday time with lots of good food around. Today, I decided it was time to actually take a lunch break so I asked my friends Letha, Mary Ann, and Kiti if they wanted to go out and get lunch. Everyone's been raving about Raising Cane's so I suggested we go there since I'd never tried it before.

The only thing you can get are chicken fingers (gee, I need to take Jonnie here). I got the #1 meal which was chicken fingers, fries, Texas toast, and cole slaw with a drink. I'm still stuffed and we ate 2 hours ago and I spent under $7. It's a bit noisy with loud music playing and the staff hollering your name for you to come get your order. We got in just before the high school kids hit so the place got louder and we instantly felt older but the food was still awesome.

Will I go back next week? It's very tempting because a lunch of piping hot chicken fingers with the works is a lot more appetizing than dehydrated soup reconsitituted with hot water. Besides, I have to resolve to lose weight in 2007 because I resolve to lose weight *EVERY* year. Maybe I'll actually succeed in 2007!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home