Sunday, December 17, 2006

Clarification on the PAC Kitchen

Good Sunday Morning!

As you could tell from yesterday's post, I was very concerned about the PAC kitchen project. I had the opportunity to talk to Jon yesterday when he got home so I shared my concerns with him. I'm so glad that I did! I found out that Jon is just using his connection with Restaurant Depot to get pricing for Father to evaluate. We do not have to buy the appliances or build the kitchen. Jon said "I'm not stupid enough to take on a project like that!". Uh, "technology committee" comes to mind as a stressful project you took on dear and did not have time for but I hope that's water under the bridge!

I'd better get the diaper bag finalized for church. I got all of my diet foods packaged into little daily packages and put into a large bag to take on our trip. Sometime today I need to start over on packing the clothing bags because Jon doesn't want to use our large lime green duffle bag for his Dad's house; he wants to take in two smaller bags. Be careful what you wish for Jon; you might end up with 3 bags because my stuff alone fills one smaller bag and I don't have anything extra except a pair of underwear! If I can reuse stuff on a trip, I try to but I don't like not taking like a pair of pants for each in case I spill something on my jeans and can't wear them two days later like I planned.

Oh, today is meatball day! Jon will be making up the meatballs for Christmas Day as well as extra for use to use here. Tonight we're having pasta and meatballs for dinner; yum! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home