Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Look and quick updates

With Spring in the air until winter returns tomorrow, I decided to freshen up the look of my blog. I think the new background is more cheerful and pleasing to the eye.

Yesterday was Day 3 of healthier eating for Jon. We had grilled steak, corn on the cob, and salads. He ate a portion of steak instead of one huge steak and he has a piece left for his dinner tonight. I bought Jon a subscription to Men's Health and I've been on their web site trying to learn tips to help him. I got a strength training workout for him and I hoped to get him upstairs in the work out room so we could train together. I had things set so we each had our own space. I completed my 5 exercises with 2 sets of 15 each and Jon never came upstairs. The weights and the printout were still sitting in the workout room when I left this morning. *sigh* I tried to explain to Jonnie when we were driving home that Daddy needs to eat better and start getting in shape. Jonnie asked me "What shape is Daddy?". I said that Daddy's kinda round. Jonnie said "Let's make Daddy a rectangle". I agreed that a nice flat rectangle would be a great shape for Daddy. I'm not sure my hubby was thrilled when I shared the conversation with him.

I start night class again tonight and will have "3 a Day Tuesdays" through the end of July. What do I mean? It means that I'm eating all 3 of my main meals at work on Tuesdays. Let's just say the large Dale Jr. cooler bag Jon bought me last year will be getting a lot of use to carry all 3 meals!

I'd better get back to work! Have a great week and a wonderful Easter!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home