Sunday, March 04, 2007

Looking up

I wanted to provide an update after my long and rather gloomy post the other day regarding marriage concerns.

My husband Jon and I talked for over an hour and a half straight yesterday. It helps that our son had fallen asleep and was still asleep when Jon got home from his class. Both of us had so much that we were holding inside ourselves.

We heated up leftovers for dinner together last night and we folded baskets of laundry together. It's amazing what can happen when two people are in the same house together at the same time!

Things are looking up but this isn't like a chair that you fix and forget it. Our marriage is more like my parents' dining room chairs which require regular care and fixing!

Thanks to my friend Sarah who provided a great deal of insight and support with her thoughts, words, and prayers. I am blessed to have her in my life!

Blessings to all of you for a wonderful Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home