Thursday, January 31, 2008

Prayers Needed

I had hoped that 2008 would be less of a roller coaster than 2007 but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Our family needs your prayers right now.

My Grandma Woodruff is on oxygen to help her breathing plus she has a hospital bed and adult potty chair in her living room now.

My Mom's eye doctor found "red dots" and "white dashes" in her eyes on Monday and made an appointment to see her doctor because these can mean either diabetes, high blood pressure, or both. Mom's appointment is tomorrow afternoon.

My Dad is driving although he's not supposed to be while the doctor's work on his medications to try and figure out why he has strange episodes every 3 to 4 months.

Our oldest cat Midnight is at the vet hospital here in Plain City. He began vomiting last night, stopped temporarily, and started vomiting again this afternoon. The doctor had to sedate Mid in order to draw blood to do testing. The doctor just called and his white cell count is elevated. There is a chance this could be normal or he could have cancer. While Mid is sedated, the doctor is going to do x-rays to check for any blockages and call back with another status. Mid will stay at the hospital overnight tonight and receive fluids.

When I got out of bed at 4 AM this morning so that I could get to Starbucks at 5:30 and review employment applications before my friend Pat arrived at 6:30, I thought the worst thing today was going to be that I'd be tired.

If only I had been right.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home