Monday, December 10, 2007

Fifteen Minutes

Being down sick last week made me realize at what a fast pace I try to go through every day, especially during the work week. I decided that I need to slow down and I'm going to start focusing on some things that I can do in about fifteen minutes that will help me accomplish what I hope to accomplish while being more relaxed. What can one do in fifteen minutes?

Take a work-day shower
Get some much needed shut-eye
A quick blog post
Check email while enjoying a cup of coffee
Walk on the treadmill
Lift weights
Silly exercise such as "head shoulders knees and toes" with my son while being near dinner cooking in the kitchen
A break at work to read a few pages of "Guideposts"

These are just a few things I thought of to help get me started.

Have a wonderful, blessed week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home