Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am 1/3 certified now!

I've been feverishly studying this week for the first of three certification exams that I need to take that correspond with the classes I took earlier this year. I have been out of college for 12 years so many things have changed since then. I did not have a full-time job, a husband, or a child when I was in college and having all of these things in my life are rewarding but make studying more challenging.

I just finished the first exam and I passed! I have one exam down and 2 more to go. I'd like to take the second one in December and the third one in January so I am done. I will get my official results mailed to me in 30 days.

I could not have done this without the power of prayer, the support of my husband who kept Jonnie occupied so that I could study this week although Jon has had a terrible week this week. He and Jonnie are in Chillicothe right now so that I could take this exam!

Now it's time to return to the real world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home